Pretty sure it’s rained enough for the entire year at this point, so we should be golden.
This month’s theme is ‘Clash of the Decades’. Pick a time period and rock it; let’s see who does it best! The after party is at Lexington Market which has seen ALL the decades, and hopefully many more to come.
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
4. We’ll be ending at south parking lot of Lexington Market. We’ll be serving up Heavy Seas beer and mead from Charm City Meadworks.
8. Beer and wine tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket tent. You must have your ID checked and get a wristband before purchasing alcohol (get a wristband at the park or at the after-party). Wristbands are free, but be sure to bring your ID!
9. Alcohol CANNOT be taken outside of the parking lot. So plan to party in the party space 🙂
10. Be sure to check out our FREE photobooth powered by Side A Photography
11. DJ Micah Diggs will be laying down the beats
12. Lexington Market food stalls will be serving up some good grub in the party area
13. **HOW WE RIDE** We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please http://bit.ly/bbphowweride
14. **HOW TO BIKE PARTY** Bike Party’s foundation is Ride, Respect, Revelry. So ride right, be respectful of all Baltimoreans, and revel in the joy of Bike Party. Look out for your fellow Bike Partiers. If you encounter something/someone not living this mantra out, first respond as part of the Bike Party community and then notify us. This month we have security monitoring the after-party area. If you need security assistance look for those personnel throughout the party and at the ticket tent
For questions on what to bring, how to lock up, and other info, please check our FAQ page: www.baltimorebikeparty.com/faq