5. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
6. We’ll be ending at the parking lot at Lot C of the Ravens Stadium for the full on Bike Party After-Party! We’ll be serving up Heavy Seas beer and have a non-beer option.
7. We’ll have our playlist pumping tunes from a bike-trailer sound system, leading the front of the ride.
8. Beer and wine tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket tent (layout is here http://bit.ly/bbp0818layout). You must have your ID checked and get a wristband before purchasing alcohol (get a wristband at the park or at the after-party). Wristbands are free, but be sure to bring your ID!
9. Alcohol CANNOT be taken outside of the parking lot. So plan to party in the party space 🙂
10. Be sure to check out our FREE photobooth powered by Side A Photography
11. DJ Deezy will be laying down the beats
12. Dizzy Cow and a few other food trucks will be serving up good grub
13. **HOW WE RIDE** We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please http://bit.ly/bbphowweride
14. **HOW TO BIKE PARTY** Bike Party’s foundation is Ride, Respect, Revelry. So ride right, be respectful of all Baltimoreans, and revel in the joy of Bike Party. Look out for your fellow Bike Partiers. If you encounter something/someone not living this mantra out, first respond as part of the Bike Party community and then notify us. This month we have security monitoring the after-party area. If you need security assistance look for those personnel throughout the party and at the ticket tent