Looking forward to perfect weather this Friday, don’t miss this ride! We’re ending with a Beach Prom afterparty at Sandlot!
2. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm.
3. We’ll be ending at the Sandlot in Harbor East. The Sandlot is credit card only so bring that plastic.
4. Allyson Washington Photography is joining us, so get your beautiful selves over to see her!
5. Different venue setup than usual, but there will be music for you to get your best prom dancing grooves on
6. **HOW TO RIDE** We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/26/westcoast/
7. **HOW TO BIKE PARTY** Bike Party’s foundation is Ride, Respect, Revelry. So ride right, be respectful of all Baltimoreans, and revel in the joy of Bike Party. Look out for your fellow Bike Partiers. If you encounter something/someone not living this mantra out, first respond as part of the Bike Party community and then notify us. This month we’ll have reps at the merch table near the bar area – we are a small but mighty team and are ready to step in.
8. Click these links to check out what you need to bring https://baltimorebikeparty.com/5wsh/what-to-bring/
9. and how to lock up https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/18/a-guide-to-locking-up-in-baltimore/