This month we’re going to RIDE LIKE ANIMALS over to Charm City Meadworks for mead, beer, and music from Charm City Djing! This brand new location is in Johnston Square (adjacent to Mt Vernon).
1. Route is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UJTiXXpddRGYIKh2OogqGabLhHRXLQXx&usp=sharing
2. Cue sheet (turn by turn directions) are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dClDDzUmmj31i-CP_fl76X-t73c3k3ze1xgnUqN3KPw/edit?usp=sharing
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
4. We’ll be ending at Charm City Meadworks for LOTS of delicious mead selections and a beer option. Lock up to the ladders!
5. You must have your ID to enter and no outside alcohol is allowed inside.
6. This month Dooby’s will be serving up delicious grub.
7. Be sure to check out our FREE photobooth run by Fleet Street Write-up
8. Charm City Djing will be laying down the beats
9. **V IMPORTANT** We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/26/westcoast/
10. Click these links to check out what you need to bring https://baltimorebikeparty.com/5wsh/what-to-bring/
11. and how to lock up https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/18/a-guide-to-locking-up-in-baltimore/