Here’s hoping for a late-January heat wave! This rides’ theme is TWEED! Excited to be ending the ride at @pigtownalehouse. Meet as usual at St. Mary’s Park at 6:30 pm.
2. Cue sheet (turn by turn directions) are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DSo2cve8oAlW-m-p6WeGvVxhLEa5r5h4Man9ki3DKA4/edit?usp=sharing
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
4. We’ll be ending at Pigtown Alehouse. Lock up behind the building and come around to the front!
5. You must have your ID to enter and no outside alcohol is allowed inside.
6. This month Green Bowl will be serving up delicious grub.
7. **V IMPORTANT** We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/26/westcoast/
8. Click these links to check out what you need to bring https://baltimorebikeparty.com/5wsh/what-to-bring/
9. and how to lock up https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/18/a-guide-to-locking-up-in-baltimore/