All your good habits start January 1st right? So pack in one last set of bad habits with some Reverse Resolutions! Planning to eat healthier? Dress up covered in donuts! Resolved to get that promotion? Read on for all the deets for this month’s ride:
1. Route is here
2. Cue sheet (turn by turn directions) are here.
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
4. We’ll be ending at Peabody Heights Brewery!
5. You must have your ID to enter and no outside alcohol is allowed inside Peabody Heights Brewery.
6. **V IMPORTANT** We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please
7. Click these links to check out what you need to bring
8. and how to lock up
9. Mark your calendars! Handlebar Cafe, Baltimore’s first Bicycle Cafe, is hosting a Winter Roller Race Sprint Series every Tuesday 1/9 – 2/13. Come and sprint your heart out for $5 per entry. Proceeds go to support Bike Party!