Here goes- our best attempt to combine biking and sleeping, two of our favorite things in life. This month is the coziest ride of the year- wear your PJ’s!
Meet as usual at St. Mary’s Park at 6:30 and roll out at 7pm. After party at a Baltimore staple, and one of our favorites, Ottobar! More details below!
1. Route is here
2. Cue sheet (turn by turn directions) is here
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
4. We’ll be ending at Ottobar and will be seeing Western Star, PLRLS, The Flying Faders, and Unholy Sights for FREE! You must have a ticket to enter – grab one from a Bike Party volunteer before the ride, at the rest stop, or after you lock up.
5. You must have your ID to enter and no outside alcohol is allowed inside Ottobar.
6. This month Farm to Charm will be hanging out to serve up turkey and stuffing! Joking… they’ll have a variety of delicious options that are sure to satisfy.
7. **V IMPORTANT** We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please
8. We really aren’t about Black Friday, but our shirt options are black and we are running a deal, so begrudgingly we’re announcing that t-Shirts and tanks will be on sale! 2 for $25 or $20 each!
9. Click these links to check out what you need to bring
10. and how to lock up