We’re teaming up with the Ravens for a Purple Friday ride!
The ride is part of GamePlanEarth a week of environmental initiatives by the Ravens to help better Baltimore. Cause, come on… nothing’s better than bicyclists – especially ones that do Bike Party!
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Here’s the route
2. Here’s the cue sheet (turn by turn directions)
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
4. We’ll be ending in Lot C of M & T Bank Stadium! Check out the party layout here. If you’re driving, please do not plan to park within Lot C.
5. Heavy Seas Beer will have three refreshing choices for us. Wristbands are free, but you MUST bring your ID!
6. Tickets for drinks are $4 each or $10 for 3. Cash is king, but we do accept cards (will be charged $1 extra per transaction)
8. **V IMPORTANT** We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
9. T-Shirts and tanks will be on sale! $20 each or $15 for volunteers!
10. Click these links to check out what you need to bring
11. and how to lock up