It’s time Bike Party transports back to Livin’ la Vida Loca. When you could don your trucker hat, pile on the frosted lip gloss, put your white earbuds in (the iPod just came out people!), and start working on the best away message for your AIM.
Let’s drop it like it’s hot in and bring back the first decade of the 2000s! Bike Party will start as usual at St. Mary’s Park and end this month at Lexington Market. This will be our first full outdoor party and is sure to be a big one so brush up on how we ride here.
So whether you feel most connected to Big Pimpin’ and the yacht life or want to shake it like a Polaroid picture join us on the 30th!
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Here’s the route
2. Turn-by-turn directions here
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
4. This is our first full outdoor party and we are pumped to be at Lexington Market! There will be food vendors from the Market serving up some pretty incredible options so come hungry!
5. Heavy Seas Beer will have three refreshing choices for us. Wristbands are free, but you MUST bring your ID!
6. Tickets for drinks are $4 each or $10 for 3. Cash is king, but we do accept cards (will be charged $1 extra per transaction)
7. Side A Photography will be snapping pictures and Charm City Djing will be laying down the beats.
8. **V IMPORTANT** We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
9. Click these links to check out what you need to bring
10. and how to lock up
Ride, Respect, Revelry,