Let’s act our age this party and shout and scream and get distracted by shiny things! We’re 5 years old this month and ready to celebrate! Get your birthday hats, lights, and sweet limited edition birthday tee ($20 each, $15 for volunteers) and join us Friday!
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Here’s the route (we’re going counterclockwise)
2. Cue sheet coming soon!
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
4. The next three months we’ll be heading out to a few of the amazing markets in Baltimore. First stop on the tour is Mt. Vernon Marketplace! Music stops at 11.
5. Mt. Vernon Marketplace is donating $ per person Bike Party brings so please make sure you get a wristband from a volunteer prior to entering the market. Please enter the building on the NORTH side.
7. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
8. Click these links to check out what you need to bring
9. and how to lock up