This party is gonna be electric! Or at least artificially gleaming with loads of glow sticks. Wanna get lit this Friday? Below is every thing you need to know.
1. Here’s the route
2. Here’s the cue sheet (turn by turn directions)
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
4. To celebrate the first night of Light City, we’re ending in Waverly, one of the many neighborhoods selected to be part of the Neighborhood Lights installations. We’ll hit up a few of the others along our route. You can check them all out here
5. This is an OUTDOOR party! The backdrop will be Jose Andres Rosero-Curet’s LED light installation. We teamed up with Waverly Main Street to make this party possible. Layout for the after-party is here
6. Peabody Heights Brewery will be providing the beer and Green Bowl will be serving up the eats.
8. Click these links to check out what you need to bring
9. and how to lock up