Do you boast about Baltimore? Do you have mad love for Maryland? And, like many city dwellers, do you have Maryland flag print… something? Welp, you’re already prepped for the January ride themed for our love of our fair city and state.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Preride is tonight (at 7!) so there may be minor tweaks, but here’s the route
2. Cue sheet (also may have minor tweaks after the preride tonight)
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park.
4. This month we’ll end at Diamondback Brewery in Locust Point for dancing, drinks, and food!
5. Diamondback is giving Bike Party $1 per drink to support summer rides. To help them keep track, please make sure you get a wristband before entering the brewery. Volunteers will be giving out wristbands at the ride and at the bar.
6. Parked out front for your eating convenience is Farm to Charm. Food is allowed inside Diamondback, but drinks are not allowed outside. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL in Diamondback, please!
7. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please!
8. Click these links to check out what you need to bring
9. and how to lock up
Celebrate the place that brought us Frederick Douglass, Sisqo, Upton Sinclair, Joan Jett, Lewis Black, and Divine (and OMG, so many unexpected people, just look at the Google) by riding with Bike Party.
More info to come.
Ride, Respect, Revelry,
P.S. Gonna be honest, the event image is from Route One Apparel. Please don’t sue. It’s super cool.