It’s safe to say there’s a lot of food (and drink) consumed on the most thankful day of the year. This is the opportunity to burn it off! Grab your finest PJ’s (not the birthday suit kind though– it’s gonna be cold, people!), stuffed animal friends, favorite blankies, etc. and get ready to hit the streets for the November Bike Party.
2. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park.
4. This is our first indoor after-party of the season and we’re delighted to head back to Ottobar to party with them!
5. You must bring your ID in order to get into Ottobar – under 21ers are allowed, but still need to bring an ID
6. Tickets to the show downstairs are free! Volunteers will be at the beginning, middle, and end of the ride passing them out. Make sure you get yours before you enter the bar!
7. The bands performing are: Danger Man, The Visions, The Pips, and Blue Healer – check out more info here.
8. Photobooth: Side A Photography will be snapping your pics as usual!
9. Green Bowl food truck will be outside providing good food. Food is allowed inside Ottobar, but drinks are not allowed outside.
10. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please!
11. Click these links to check out what you need to bring https://baltimorebikeparty.com/5wsh/what-to-bring/
12. and how to lock up
Ride, Respect, & Revelry,