Hey Bike Partiers!
We know you’ve been waiting for it. This month we are throwing the BIGGEST, SCARIEST, MONSTERIEST bike party of the year!
1. Here’s the route (cue sheet to come soon!)
2. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park.
3. We’ll be ending at the Baltimore Whiskey Company and will party till midnight!
4. Heavy Seas will be there with beer along with Everything Turkey, Farm to Charm, Green Bowl, and Sexy Veggie will be serving up delicious food.
5. You must purchase drink TICKETS at the ticket table in order to get beer and wine! 1 ticket = 1 drink. Tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Cash is king. We do have a square reader, but cash will get your tickets so much quicker (and cheaper… it’s +$1 per square transaction)!
6. In order to drink, you need a wrist band! There is no charge for these but be sure to bring your ID.
7. Get your wrist band and tickets at the blue box on this map.
And lock up your bike INSIDE the party (preferably in the yellow box). We have security to monitor the party area, but cannot guarantee the security of bikes locked up outside the party area.
7. Photobooth: Side A Photography will be snapping your pics as usual!
8. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
The theme is simple: Halloween. The party goes until midnight this year, so make sure your costume can go the distance. Be cute, be scary, be funny, but above all, be costumed. If you want to bring candy, the more power to ya. Reverse trick or treat to the peeps you see on the ride? Even more. Spread that love (and sugar).
See you Friday. If you dare.