Grab your bike and bikini body (AKA, that body you have right now) and beach it up with the BBP Beach Party themed ride! It’s summer-living on this seaside. Expect: shells, swimmies, sunscreen, sharks, sand, and sailors. And other non-S beach theme costumes and bikes.
1. Here’s the route https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VQWHo0Z3gG_Zl0jRRmVEXysOaHo&usp=sharing
and cue sheet (turn by turn directions!)
2. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park.
3. We’ll be ending at Lexington Market and will party till 11pm. Come hungry! Lexington Market’s Faidley’s, Chinese Savories, Connie’s Chicken and Waffles, Sausage Master and Jumbo Fried Chicken will be out selling food!
4. You must purchase drink TICKETS at the ticket table in order to get beer and wine! 1 ticket = 1 drink. Tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Cash is king. We do have a square reader, but cash will get your tickets so much quicker (and cheaper… it’s +$1 per square transaction)!
5. In order to drink, you need a wrist band! There is no charge for these but be sure to bring your ID.
6. Get your wrist band and tickets at the blue box on this map.https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WkJIt9LEjtd9zqxgUUGe6mSlWAg&usp=sharing
And lock up your bike INSIDE the party (preferably in the yellow box). We have security to monitor the party area, but cannot guarantee the security of bikes locked up outside the party area.
7. Photobooth: Side A Photography will be snapping your pics as usual!
8. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/26/west-coast-bike-party-rules-winter-mode/
9. Click these links to check out what you need to bring https://baltimorebikeparty.com/5wsh/what-to-bring/ and how to lock up https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/18/a-guide-to-locking-up-in-baltimore/.
10. It’s bound to be beach-worthy weather, so be sure to stay hydrated and take it easy.