Great Scott! Grab your DeLorean and your Calvin Kleins, cause it’s Bike Party “Back to the Future” style! If you’re fresh out of 1981 sports cars, just grab your bike and join the roll through Baltimore from our starting point in St. Mary’s Park to the block on West Lanvale between Charles and Maryland, right near Velocipede Bike Project.Like usual, meet at 6:30 and roll out at 7 p.m.
With tooling around the city well under the 88 miles per hour and 1.21 gigawatts needed for time travel, we’ll cover the usual 8-10 miles and most likely just stay in June 24, 2016. But, if you want to celebrate the eras and just can’t make your hair look like Doc’s, embrace 80’s neon or 50’s poodle skirts and still be theme-tastic.
2. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park.
3. We’ll be ending at the unit block of West Lanvale and will party till 11pm.
4. You must purchase TICKETS at the ticket table in order to get drinks! 1 ticket = 1 drink. Tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Cash is king. We do have a square reader, but cash will get your tickets so much quicker (and cheaper… it’s +$1 per square transaction)!
5. In order to drink, you need a wrist band! There is no charge for these but be sure to bring your ID.
6. Photobooth: Side A Photography will be snapping your pics as usual!
7. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.