It’s prom season! Pull out your fanciest duds and teen insecurities to roll through the city in style. No corsage or date required, but since the end is ‘nigh (seriously, do you watch the news?), anyone wanting to rock an undead look is welcome, as we ramp things up a notch for Bike-pocolypse Zombie Prom Bike Party!
2. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park.
3. We’ll be ending at the Baltimore Community ToolBank (1224 Wicomico Street) and will party till 11pm.
4. Locking up: We have a security monitored space for you to lock up your bike! It is the yellow box on the after-party map here
5. You must purchase TICKETS at the ticket table in order to get drinks! 1 ticket = 1 drink. Tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Cash is king. We do have a square reader, but cash will get your tickets so much quicker (and cheaper… it’s +$1 per square transaction)!
6. In order to drink, you need a wrist band! There is no charge for these but be sure to bring your ID.
7. Photobooth: Side A Photography will be snapping your pics as usual!
8. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
P.S. The ride will be the last day of our online fundraiser. To watch the video, find out why we need $ to keep rolling through the summer, and possibly depart with some of your hard-earned cash, check out the link