Hey, Hey, Hey!
Did you “Yabba Dabba Doo” with Fred? Exclaim “Jinkies!” with Thelma? Watch Thundercats or Beetlejuice and make career goals? Crawl out of your Ninja Turtle sewer and put your superhero outfit (or Baby Muppets, or Sonic the Hedgehog, or, well, you get the idea) on and come out to the April Saturday Morning Cartoon themed ride. All road runners must still observe speed limits.
We are set to ride tonight! Here’s our official rain policy:
Sprinkling – Mmmmm that feels nice! (we ride)
Light Rain – Grab your theme-appropriate swimwear! (we ride)
Heavy Rain/Storming – We might shorten the route, try to wait it out, or work around the storm. Stay tuned to our Facebook/Twitter/Instagram for event updates. Decisions will be posted by 4 p.m day-of regarding any changes to the standard Bike Party plan.
Monsoon – Yikes! Guess we’ll see you next month.
2. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park.
3. We’ll be ending at the old Honda Showroom at the southeast corner of 25th and Howard (a.k.a. 204 West Ware Alley) and will party till 11pm.
4. Locking up: We have a security monitored space for you to lock up your bike! It is the yellow box on this after-party map
5. You must purchase TICKETS at the ticket table in order to get drinks! 1 ticket = 1 drink. Tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Cash is king. We do have a square reader, but cash will get your tickets so much quicker (and cheaper… it’s +$1 per square transaction)!
6. In order to drink, you need a wrist band! There is no charge for these but be sure to bring your ID.
7. Photobooth: Side A Photography will be snapping your pics as usual!
8. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
9. Check out what you need to bring here.
That’s all folks!