#stealingthespotlight… here comes the everything post!
1. Here’s the route – https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit…
*keep an eye out for potholes… the winter was rough on the roads
2. Here’s the cue sheet – https://docs.google.com/…/1u8XnCqcZOnTI46AekV76BRz5xn…/edit…
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park. During the winter they are also selling hot cider and other goodies!
4. We’ll be ending at Mount Vernon Marketplace and will party till 11pm. PLEASE enter the south-most door on Park Ave so we can get an accurate count of our partiers. No outside alcohol is allowed.
5. All locations in Mount Vernon Marketplace will be open for us to sample. So eat, drink, buy, snack, nibble, dribble, whatever you do to explore the whole place – map is here https://baltimorebikeparty.files.wordpress.com/…/artisans-m…
6. Locking up: Lock up your bike in the back parking lot in the spots by Ceremony Coffee.
7. Photobooth: Side A Photography will be back and promises to get the lighting just right! The photobooth will be set up along the south wall just past Pinch.
8. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2014/10/14/an-important-read/
9. Check out what you need to bring here https://baltimorebikeparty.com/5wsh/what-to-bring/