A bike party for those with hearts: broken, non-broken, once-broken, never broken (if never broken- how’d you do that? Bottle it up and sell it, yo).
Grab your red and pink or a mourning outfit of the highest order and ride the last Friday of the month in celebration or protest of this late Valentine’s Day holla. Bonus points for dressing as a character of the 2001 rom-com “Broken Hearts Club.”
1. Here’s the route.
*It’s a little dark in Druid Hill Park so be sure to grab your lights for this one
2. Here’s the cue sheet!
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park. During the winter they are also selling hot cider and other goodies!
4. We’ll be ending at the Peabody Heights Brewery and will party till 11pm. No outside alcohol is allowed in the brewery.
5. Locking up: Lock up your bike in the back parking lot and enter the brewery through the back door. The parking lot gate complete with barbed wire will be lowered to keep our bikes locked in and safe at 9:15ish/once all of Bike Party rolls in. You can walk your bike through the tasting room to leave.
6. Photobooth: Come with your phones/cameras. Side A Photography will set up the photobooth for you to take your own pics. Hashtag your best one with#bmorebikeparty and you could win a $40 gift card from Race Pace!
7. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
8. Check out what you need to bring here!