Grab your clown shoes, top hat, or strong-man leotard and join Bike Party as we parade around town!
2) We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. Why? Read THIS please.
3) START: Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association sell snacks/drinks and provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park!
4) Check out what you need to bring here!
5) AFTER PARTY: This month we are partnering with the New Greenmount West Community Association (NGWCA) for a great block party at 400 E Lanvale. There will be all the usual beer, wine, food trucks, photo booth, music, and even a MOONBOUNCE! We are asking for a 1-drink-ticket donation to use the moonbounce to cover the cost, so buy an extra one!
6) You must purchase TICKETS at the ticket table in order to get drinks! 1 ticket = 1 drink. Tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Cash is king. We do have a square reader, but cash will get your tickets so much quicker!
7) In order to drink, you need a wrist band! There is no charge for these but be sure to bring your ID.
8) When you arrive at the after party, please PUT YOUR BIKE INSIDE THE DESIGNATED FENCING. There will be plenty of security inside the party, so lock to your friends and have a good time! Bikes locked up outside of the fenced-in lot are MUCH more vulnerable to theft! For more info read here.
9) Bike Party continues to be a more and more expensive event. It is and will continue to be a FREE event, so consider making a donation here to help us keep the party rolling!
10) If you don’t already, follow our new Twitter and Instagram @bmorebikeparty. (cause FB wants us to pay them to give you all the necessary info!) Also, since hashtags are a thing, let’s unite with#bmorebikeparty !
Bring your costume.
Bring your friends.
Bring your good vibes!