We still need volunteers! Sign up here to help with the best party in Baltimore!
2) We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
3) START: Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association sell snacks/drinks and provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park!
4) Check out what you need to bring here!
5) AFTER PARTY: We will be ending this month in Druid Hill Park! There will be all the usual beer, wine, food trucks, photo booth, and music!
6) You must purchase TICKETS at the ticket table in order to get drinks! 1 ticket = 1 drink. Tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Cash is king. We do have a square reader, but cash will get your tickets quicker!
7) In order to drink, you need a wrist band! There is no charge for these but be sure to bring your ID!
8) When you arrive at the after party, please PUT YOUR BIKE INSIDE THE FENCING. Bikes locked up outside of the fenced-in lot are MUCH more vulnerable to theft! We will have some racks available, but not enough for ALLLLLL the bikes, so read here about how to keep your bike safe.
9) Bike Maryland will be raffling off tickets for a FREE NEW BIKE being given away AT BIKE PARTY! Buy your $5 tickets by the beer tickets in the pavilion! All proceeds go to Bike Maryland and Bike Party!
10) We have purchased our new speakers for the trailer, but have dipped into our personal bank accounts to do so, so we will be continuing to take donations at the event, or save yourself the trouble and just donate here!