Pick a color and deck yourself out head to toe to bike to face paint! Are you ready to rock out to some sweet local gypsy jazz?!
Join our February ride ending at the Ottobar where Bike Partiers get in FOR FREE to see Ultrafaux, Highland Hill Boys, and 99 1/2 Blues Band!!
2) We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
3) START: Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park. During the winter they are also selling hot cider and other goodies!
4) Check out what you need to bring here!
5) We will be ending this month at the Ottobar with gypsy jazz bands downstairs and DJs upstairs! Also the photo booth will be up and we’ll have food trucks parked outside, just for you! There are a few SPECIAL things you need to know: a) you need a ticket to get in. b) Bike Party got you a FREE ticket. c) get your ticket from one of our volunteers before or during the ride. d) downstairs is ALL AGES but upstairs is 21+ only.
6) The best place to lock up is to the fence around the parking lot next door! Remember a good lock as there will be no bike security guards! After locking up, you have to enter (with your ticket) at the SIDE DOOR.
7) We have checked out the route and all the roads are clear in the center, but as you know there is ice and snow all over the parking lanes, and occasionally patches in the street (especially in Hampden, go figure) so be careful! Fat tires, helmets, and color-matching elbow pads are encouraged!
If you can help us out and volunteer sign up here.