Grab your warmest flannel and your thickest beard for our January ride!
This month we will be ending at Anastasia’s in Fells Point! Brand new location for us and we couldn’t be more excited to bring all the normal bike party revelry there! Here’s everything you need to know for this month’s ride:
2) We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please!
3) START: Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park. During the winter they are also selling hot cider and other goodies!
4) Check out what you need to bring here!
5) We will be ending this month at a brand new place for us called Anastasia’s in Fells Point! When you walk in the front door, make a left and head down the stairs to the basement for our own private space! There are many bars in Fells, but Anastasia’s will be where the party is with music, dancing, food and drink specials, and of course a portion of all the sales will come back to help Bike Party roll on!
6) As we arrive at the after party, there will be a lot of potentially slick and difficult cobble stones. Use caution and feel free to walk your bike the last block if necessary! Nothing ruins a great party like falling at the finish line!
7) The best place to lock up will be to the fence along the waterfront. Remember, for the winter months there will be no security guards, so bring a good lock and know how to use it.
8) As with last month, we will have our new hoodies (and some t-shirts) for sale at the after party!
We still need volunteers to help with the selling sweatshirts and next day clean-up! Check out this link to see all the opportunities!