2) We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please
3) START: Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Did you know that every month Seton Hill Community Association provides BATHROOMS for us? Head to the backside of the small building in the park.
4) Check out what you need to bring here! *IMPORTANT*
5) We will be going down 34th street with all the holiday lights! As it may be crowded, feel free to get off and walk your bike down the block. Stop for a moment if you wish, we will be regrouping on the far east side of 34th in Wyman Park, but we plan to roll out from the rest stop at 8:30pm, so don’t get left behind!
6) We will be ending this month at The Greene Turtle in Locust Point for food, drinks, photos, and dancing! There will be NO drink ticket system, but you will need to use a flyer so we can get the proceeds from the night’s profits. We’ll use whatever we raise to pay for permits, beer, etc. for the summer after-parties. Get a flyer at the beginning, middle, or at the end of the ride (or print this Baltimore Bike Party invitation out!) and be sure to use it upon checkout!
7) At the after party, the best place to lock is to the fence on the ball field along Whetstone Way (you will see it on your left just before reaching the Green Turtle). For the winter months, there will be NO BIKE SECURITY GUARDS. You are responsible for bringing a good lock and knowing how to use it. 8) As with last month, we will have our new hoodies (and some t-shirts) for sale at the after party!