Hey Bike Partiers! Here’s everything you need to know for this month’s ride!
2) We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS PLEASE!
3) START: Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. No one wants to wait for you in the cold! Did you know that every month Seton Hill Community Association provides BATHROOMS for us? Head to the backside of the small building in the park.
4) Check out what you need to bring here!
5) We will be ending this month at Pratt Street Ale House for food, drinks, photos, and dancing! There will be NO drink ticket system at Pratt St, just a good ol’ fashioned bar.
6) For the winter months, there will be NO BIKE CORRAL. You are responsible for bringing a good lock and knowing how to use it. There is plenty to lock to around the Ale House, including inside their courtyard. Please DO NOT lock to the Convention Center stairs across the street!
7) We will have our new hoodies (and some t-shirts) for sale at the after party! Get your Black Friday Bike Party Christmas presents while they last!
Can’t wait to see you in your finest sleepwear!