BIKE PARTIERS!!!!!! DETAILS FOR THIS MONTH’S RIDE HAS CHANGED!! READ HERE FOR ALL THE UPDATES AND SHARE THEM WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!
Come join us in your most outlandish underwater attire as we tour around the city and celebrate this wonderfully moderate summer!
1) Here is the ROUTE!
It’s got a decent hill in the middle but take your time, our rest stop is at the top and then it’s smooooooth sailin back down!
2) For now, the POLICE escort is at their availability! This means they will provide their service when they can to get through traffic lights, but otherwise we should plan to ride under the West Coast Policy! Either way brush up on How We Ride.
3) We meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park and roll out at 7pm. Did you know that every month Seton Hill provides BATHROOMS for us? Head to the backside of the small building in the park. Also, RacePace Bicycles is on hand to help pump up tires and other small tweaks!
4) Check out what you need to bring here!
5) This month we will be ending at the lot next to Little Havanas. There will be all the usual fun with beer, wine, food trucks, the photo booth, and DJ. As always, you need a ticket to get a drink ($4 each, 3 for 10), and you need a wristband to get tickets (free) so bring your ID!
6) A new cue sheet will be posted BEFORE 9AM TOMORROW.
7) AFTER the after party ends, feel free to scuttle your way next door to Little Havana to keep the party going and thank them for accommodating us last minute!
So spread the word! Tell your friends! We’ll see you all at St. Mary’s Park!
Can’t wait to see all your swimming faces Friday!