HEY BIKE PARTIERS! What You Need To Know For This Month! (Part 1)
Holy Cow it’s our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! this is Bike Party #25 and you don’t want to miss it!
(There are potentially some tweaks that will need to be made for the ride, so stay tuned for that information! We can tell you for sure that we will START at St Mary’s Park, MEET at 7pm, ROLL OUT at 7:30. We will tour through Reservoir Hill, up around Mondawmin and Coppin State, Liberty Heights, Woodberry and Hampden. It’ll be a great ride!)
for the afterparty, here is a map of the layout showing you all the fun to be had! https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zt8tteucVIes.kutFCkO9Xbjc
As for the rest of what you need to know:
1) review what you need to bring for a bike party!https://baltimorebikeparty.com/what-to-bring/
2) review the basic rules of how we ride to stay safe and happy!https://baltimorebikeparty.com/how-we-ride/
3) as usual, there will be food trucks with lots of grub to eat!
4) there will be drink tickets sold for our usual low-low price of $4 or 3 for $10. Heavy Seas will be there with beer and now for you gluten-free types we will ALSO HAVE WINE! not only wine but there will be VODKA SLUSHIES as well thanks to our partners at St. Francis Neighborhood Center 1 ticket = 1 drink.
5) in order to drink, you need a wrist band! so bring your ID and be sure to find one of our ID checkers (near the ticket tent) there is NO COST for a wristband!
6) remember to bring your lock and review how to lock your bike up!https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/18/a-guide-to-locking-up-in-baltimore/
there WILL be a BIKE CORRAL (see map above) with a SECURITY GUARD but you should still lock your bike up to a friend at least!
7) you will also notice along with the usual photo booth and DJ our community partners will have games to play! the Whitelock Community Farm will also be open for anyone to come check out!
We are VERY excited about this upcoming season and there are tons of reasons you should be too! so be sure to confirm you are coming and invite all your friends so they know to come too! BIKE PARTAAAAAY!!!!