Hey Bike Partiers! Grab your green, purple and gold and join us for another great ride! Spring is just around the corner!
As always, meet at St Mary’s Park at 7pm!
1) Here is the route: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zt8tteucVIes.kMRtR5DRLnxw
NOTE: we are trying out the new google map engine, which i think is still trying to work out all the kinks. it seems to work fine on most computers, but has trouble on some smart phones, so be sure to look at it before the ride and consider printing out a cue sheet!
2) Remember we are still operating under our WINTER MODE: That means WAITING at red lights and NO CORKING! Refresh yourself on the policy here: https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/26/west-coast-bike-party-rules-winter-mode/
3) Remember to bring the essentials! Bundle up. It’s going to be warmer than the rest of this week, but not too warm! https://baltimorebikeparty.com/what-to-bring/
4) We will be finishing at Mother’s Grille in Fed Hill for their Mardi Gras Party!
Food and Drink Specials!
$2.50 Miller lite retro cans
$3 select shots
$3 cups of Gumbo
$8 bowls of jambalaya
5) Under 21 CAN enter Mother’s but have to go through the FRONT door. EVERYONE should bring an ID!
5) We will NOT have any special bike parking this month, so bring a good lock and grab a pole or railing! If you haven’t before, check out our lock guide to keep your bike safe! https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/18/a-guide-to-locking-up-in-baltimore/
We can’t wait to see you all friday!