sorry for the delay everyone!
Hey Bike Partiers! Don your best beard n flannel and come join us as we hit the streets for the first ride of 2014!
As always, meet at St Mary’s Park at 7pm!
2) Be sure to have a copy of the cue sheet in case you get lost!https://www.facebook.com/groups/275878782500783/581685498586775/
3) Remember we are still operating under our WINTER MODE: That means WAITING at red lights and NO CORKING! Refresh yourself on the policy here:https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/26/west-coast-bike-party-rules-winter-mode/
4) Remember to bring the essentials! Bundle up. It’s going to be warmer than the rest of this week, but not too warm! https://baltimorebikeparty.com/what-to-bring/
5) We will be finishing at Gallery 788 in Hampden, with drinks provided byDe Kleine Duivel There will be special discount prices just for us! Bring your ID! Bring cash!
6) Busia’s Kitchen and Karlita’s, Mobile Food Truck will be parked outside so you can grab some food! NOTE: You CAN bring the FOOD INTO THE GALLERY but you CAN’T bring OPEN BEER OUT TO THE TRUCKS!
7) We will have the BIKE CORRAL in the alley next to the building! The back side will be blocked off, so bring your lock, lock up to your friends in a big mass, and you should be fine. If you haven’t before, check out our lock guide to keep your bike safe! https://baltimorebikeparty.com/2013/11/18/a-guide-to-locking-up-in-baltimore/
We can’t wait to see you all friday!