HEY BIKE PARTIERS! Here’s what you need to know for this month’s ride!
1) here is the route. http://goo.gl/maps/yGBKI be sure to look it over before the ride!
2) we will be meeting in the NORTH quadrant of the park at the monument. PLEASE try to stay OFF the street and ON the park/sidewalks until we leave.
3) Race Pace Bicycles will be at the start to pump up those tires and do any last minute tweaks! be sure to tell them thanks!
4) our mid-stop this month will be at Robert C Marshall park. we worked with community leaders on the west side to invite out residents in the area to come join us at the park and on the ride so be sure to give a friendly hello to all the extras we may pick up!
5) REVIEW THE RULES OF HOW WE RIDE: part of having an awesome time is getting home safe! https://baltimorebikeparty.com/how-we-ride/
6) the after party this month will be at Lexington Market and will have food from Mem Sahib (with VEGAN options!), Faidley’s Seafood, Mexican Delite, Carnivore BBQ, Busia’s Kitchen, and Iced Gems! there will also be beer from Heavy Seas! this will be done through the ticket system we’ve been using the past few months. (tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10, 1 ticket = 1 beer)
7) YOU MUST HAVE A WRISTBAND OR AN “X” TO GET INTO THE AFTER PARTY. because there is going to be a huge jam getting into the event, we will be IDing people BEFORE the ride and and the MID-STOP. look for our ride marshals with FLAGS on their bike to get ID’d early and then you can go straight in when we get there!
8) BRING A LOCK, KNOW HOW TO LOCK UP YOUR BIKE. there is tons of fencing around the event lot and we encourage everyone to bring their bike INTO the parking lot and lock to the fencing or to friends’ bikes. also, bring the other things on THIS list: https://baltimorebikeparty.com/what-to-bring/
9) if you are DRIVING, you can park at the Lexington Market Parking Garage before the event and ride over to the start. this is at 208 N PACA. if you park in the Market Center garage, you WILL NOT be able to get your car out after the event is over!
10) remember the 3 R’s! we are here to RIDE, but be RESPECTFUL, and enjoy the REVELRY!