Hey Bike Partiers!
We know you’ve been waiting for it. This month we are throwing the BIGGEST, SCARIEST, MONSTERIEST bike party of the year!
Here’s everything you need to know about Friday’s event!
1. Route is here.
2. Cue sheet (turn by turn directions) are here.
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
4. We’ll be ending at Monument City Brewing Company and partying until midnight! If you’re driving, please do not park closest to the brewery or you will be blocked in.
5. Monument City will have 4 beers for us at $5 each or $12 for 3. On tap will be Penchant Pils, 51 Rye, American Brown Ale, and Battle IPA. Beer tickets can be purchased with cash or credit. If you have a punched ticket from prior months, you will not be able to use it this party, but save it till next outdoor party!
6. You’ll need a wristband in order to purchase beer tickets. Wristbands are free, but you MUST bring your ID!
7. This month’s food truck line up is: Farm to Charm, Ekiben, El Gringo, Green Bowl, and Dizzy Cow
8. **V IMPORTANT** We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
9. T-Shirts and tanks will be on sale! 2 for $25 or $20 each!
10. Click these links to check out what you need to bring
11. and how to lock up.