We’re teaming up with the Ravens for a bike party that will be a touchdown (sorry, couldn’t resist). We’re still tackling some final details (and will share them as soon as possible!), but the ride will end near M&T Bank stadium with food and beer, and oh, did we mention that we’re teaming up with the Ravens? Ravens cheerleaders and Poe will be at the after-party! It’s going to be claw-some. Bicyclists of a feather flock together! Ok, puns over. But not the excitement.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Here’s the route and cue sheet (turn by turn directions!)
2. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park.
3. We’ll be ending at Lot C of M&T Bank Stadium and will party till 11pm.
4. Heavy Seas will there with beer and Everything Turkey, Farm to Charm, Green Bowl, and Sexy Veggie will be serving up delicious food!
5. You must purchase drink TICKETS at the ticket table in order to get beer and wine! 1 ticket = 1 drink. Tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Cash is king. We do have a square reader, but cash will get your tickets so much quicker (and cheaper… it’s +$1 per square transaction)!
6. In order to drink, you need a wrist band! There is no charge for these but be sure to bring your ID.
7. Get your wrist band and tickets at the blue box on this map.
And lock up your bike INSIDE the party (preferably in the yellow box). We have security to monitor the party area, but cannot guarantee the security of bikes locked up outside the party area.
7. Photobooth: Side A Photography will be snapping your pics as usual!
8. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
9. Click these links to check out what you need to bring and how to lock up.