Hey Party Animals,
Not just dogs can ride a bike. They get all the YouTube glory, but we know the animal kingdom is full of two-wheel wannabes. Celebrate this Zootember (oops, we meant September) ride with your best animal costume or wheeled steed.
1. Here’s the route and cue sheet (turn by turn directions!)
2. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park.
3. We’ll be ending at the unit block of Park Ave between Baltimore and Fayette and will party till11pm.
4. Heavy Seas will be there with beer and special this month Brewer’s Art will be partying it up with us too! Everything Turkey, Farm to Charm, Green Bowl, and Sexy Veggie will be serving up delicious food and Parfections will be there with chocolate!
5. You must purchase drink TICKETS at the ticket table in order to get beer and wine! 1 ticket = 1 drink. Tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Cash is king. We do have a square reader, but cash will get your tickets so much quicker (and cheaper… it’s +$1 per square transaction)!
6. In order to drink, you need a wrist band! There is no charge for these but be sure to bring your ID.
7. Get your wrist band and tickets at the blue box on this map.
And lock up your bike INSIDE the party (preferably in the yellow box). We have security to monitor the party area, but cannot guarantee the security of bikes locked up outside the party area.
7. Photobooth: Side A Photography will be snapping your pics as usual!
8. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
9. Click these links to check out what you need to bring and how to lock up.
10. Also- take a pic of yourself in your animal costume at the ride and post it to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter with the hashtag #sharetheparty to win a Baltimore Bike Share pass for a year. Make sure to like/follow the Baltimore Bike Share and us. The deadline to post your picture is Oct. 1 by 7 p.m. and the winner will be announced Friday, Oct. 7.
Ride, Respect, Revelry,
Baltimore Bike Party
P.S. We know you have leopard print something. Don’t even lie.