It’s time to pick a side:
Wear your captain’s hat or bandana and practice your best Arghh. Sorry Jack Sparrow, but there is no code for pirates. This brotherhood of thrill seekers fight dirty and use tricks to get ahead. If sailing, treasure, sword fights and day drinking on the job works for you. Join the Pirates!
You’ll never see (or hear) them coming! Slip on the mask and wear black from head to toe. Like Batman you prefer to work alone. After years of training use your speed, stealth and combat skills to complete your mission. Even if the odds are against you, your sharp mind and body can overcome any situation. Failure is not an option. If you’re ready to dedicate your life to a higher cause. Join the Ninjas!
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Here’s the route
2. Turn by turn directions here
3. Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP.
4. We continue our tour of a few of Baltimore’s amazing markets at R. House. Bike Party has the garage with our own bar and access to the rest of the space all night, but music stops at 11:30.
5. R. House is donating $ per person Bike Party brings so please make sure you get a wristband from a volunteer prior to entering the garage. Bike parking will be in the parking lot.
6. Side A Photography will be snapping pictures and our boy Micah will be laying down the beats.
7. We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
8. Click these links to check out what you need to bring.
9. and how to lock up
10. Bike Party runs on your love… no joke. We can’t plan and pay for a party every month without you showing up, wearing your costumes, and shouting to the rooftops. Feeling lots of love? Give us a donation so we can keep things going!
Respect, Ride, Revelry,
P.S. We have new shirts this month! Check out this awesome design by Justin Duvall and Marc Hartley