Ever wish you could have lived through the free-lovin’ 60’s and 70’s? Or maybe you did and keep thinking “what’s with the kids these days already nostalgic for the 90’s??” Either way, this month Bike Party pays homage to a time when everyone had bell bottoms on their legs and flowers in their hair.
So come on out and bring your friends!
As always, meet at St Mary’s Park at 6:30 for a 7pm roll-out on 7/31. This month we will be ending by the 520 Park Ave apartments for plenty of food, drink, dancing, and fun!
1) Here’s the route for this month!
Here’s the cue sheet!
2) We will be riding under WEST COAST RULES, stopping at red lights. What does that mean? Read THIS please.
3) START: Meet as usual at 6:30 at St Mary’s Park in Seton Hill and roll out at 7pm SHARP. Every month Seton Hill Community Association sell snacks/drinks and provides bathrooms for us in the building in the park!
4) Check out what you need to bring here!
5) AFTER PARTY: We will be ending this month in the lot at 520 Park Ave! There will be all the usual beer, wine, food trucks, photo booth, and music!
6) PARKING: This month our after party is only 3 blocks from the start! There is plenty of street parking in the area, so we ask that you do not park on lot at the 520 Park apartments, that’s where our party is being held and we don’t need your car in the middle of the party!
7) You must purchase TICKETS at the ticket table in order to get drinks! 1 ticket = 1 drink. Tickets are $4 each or 3 for $10. Cash is king. We do have a square reader, but cash will get your tickets quicker!
8) In order to drink, you need a wrist band! There is no charge for these but be sure to bring your ID!
9) When you arrive at the after party, please PUT YOUR BIKE INSIDE THE FENCING. We have security guards patrolling our bike corral so your bike can stay safe. Bikes locked up outside of the fenced-in lot are MUCH more vulnerable to theft! For more info on how to lock your bike up at Bike Party read here.
10) Bike Party continues to be a more and more expensive event. It is and will continue to be a FREE event, so consider making a donation here to help us keep the party rolling!
11) If you don’t already, follow our new Twitter and Instagram @bmorebikeparty. (cause FB wants us to pay them to give you all the necessary info!) Also, since hashtags are a thing, let’s unite with #bmorebikeparty . Groovy.